careers with us
Welcome to our employment section.
Take that first step in becoming a neo employee.
As a full time, permanent employee, carry out a range of first and second fix joinery throughout Yorkshire.
- Work within time limits established to meet deadlines
- Ensure all work related activities are carried out in a fair and ethical manner, to a consistent of high standard of quality
- Maintain a positive and professional manner with all customers, client representatives and fellow employees
- Follow established company policies and procedures, ensuring safety standards are used which comply in full with all company policies and guidelines
- Company Van
- Weekly paid
- PLANT provided
- Childcare voucher scheme
- NVQ Level 2 in Joiner, Site Carpentry or similar
- CSCS card
Hourly Salary: £12.50 to £14
Weekly Hours: 40 per week
Responsibility for the safe control of varied scope of fire protection works delivered across a range of occupied buildings.
Reporting to the Project Compliance Manager, you will:
- Coordinate works in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage and supervise the delivery of works on site to meet programme and commercial constraints
- Hold line management responsibility for the quality of outputs delivered by up to five trades persons, including evidence-based testing of installations
- Liaise with a range of project stakeholders, ensuring all works are planned in advance and that all logistical arrangements for the supply of materials is well thought out and fully co-ordinated
- Maintain close links with a team of project planners and ensure all works are co-ordinated through the company's CAFM system
- Ensure records of works completed remain accurate and fully reflective of the technical requirements of project specifications
The role requires a team player with experience of delivering fire protection, refurbishment and/or building works safely, to a high standard and within budget.
- Track record of site supervision/management
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel & outlook
- Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- FIRAS card holder
- NVQ 2 in Passive Fire Protection
- NVQ 4 in Construction Site Supervision
- IOSH Managing Safely
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
Annual Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Weekly Hours: 45 hours a week
Based at our sites in the North West, the Resident Liaison Officer will work as part of a project team tasked with completing fire protection works within multiple occupied housing blocks.
In conjunction with a predetermined programme of works, the Resident Liaison Officer will follow a predetermined access protocol that combines a need to distribute formal written communications with face to face discussions with customers in their homes. Part of this process will include a need to explain what our works entail and where necessary help customers prepare for the works. In addition, the Resident Liaison Officer will document a record of existing property condition in mitigation of future claims, record key measurements, visit customers during the works and ensure documented end of day checks are completed before leaving site each day.
Experienced working within multicultural neighbourhoods whilst accommodating the needs of vulnerable groups, the Resident Liaison Officer will fulfil a key role within the project team ensuring all access attempts are recorded on the Company’s CAFM system and that through the effective management of customer expectations, minimal inconvenience is caused.
Effective dealing with multiple iterations of a planning process, the Resident Liaison Officer will work within a small team of site managers, engineers, Contract Coordinators and client representatives undertaking a key role to facilitate an efficient works programme in a manner that achieves positive feedback and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Experienced Resident Liaison Officer with good understanding of improvement works to tenanted social housing blocks
- Effective understanding of good health and safety management
- Effective communicator with good customer service skills
- Effective dealing with customer enquiries, drafting and preparing written responses
- Confident in the use of web-based works management systems including data collection via tablet-based audit software
- Good understanding of Windows 10 including the production of client-based progress reports
- Willing to learn new skills, grow knowledge and understanding of the fire protection industry
- Full driving licence (desirable although not essential)
Annual Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
Weekly Hours: 40